Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey from most of the people I've heard that's had them, say it's a really good lift, I am looking to buy one for my truck as well. A lot of guys I know say that they think it's one of the best.
-HiBoyGal

·
Registered
22 Posts
I dunno, I've been told by many to stay away from Rough Country and Tuff Country. Their product and customer service is inferior to superlift, rancho, etc..

·
Registered
502 Posts
I havent heard anything bad. I think there is at least one guy on here that has one. I think it was on an Off Road.

I know that not too many places sell them. I do not now if that is good or bad.
just my .02

Bill

·
Registered
340 Posts
I have a 3" Tuff Country lift of my truck and have not had any problem with it. I wheel my truck pretty hard. I would say that Tuff Country is pretty much like Rough country. Just my 2cents.. DDGETHS

·
Registered
23 Posts
i have a 3" rough country in my 92 yj. i piched it up for 300$. it came with every thing needed, springs, shocks, mounting bracket for trac bars,transfer case lowering spacers. you name it it had it.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
So it wouldnt be a bad lift i would buy it? It would take the off-road good?

·
Registered
18 Posts
i was tempted to get a 3" tough country lift for my 2000 XJ. for $115, without shocks its a great deal but you don't get LCAs I believe. i ended up getting a skyjacker cause install was free. if your like me and don't do it how you want it you'll end up doing it again. i suggest an RE kit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts