Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think about this bumper <!-- BBCode u2 Start -->http://www.truckperformance.com/products/?searchtype=5d&urlsubcategory=Body+%26+Exterior&productcategory=Bumpers-+Front&sortorder=A&sf1=DODGE&sf2=1996&sf3=RAM&sf4=OFF-ROAD+TECH" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u2 End -->

{edit by JasonB: fixed URL}

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
it's a sweet looking bumper, but for the price, i'd rather go with a REUNEL!!!...but that's just my opinion! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
i would SO do that bumper if i didnt cost so much. maybe if it came with the winch. i like that look.

·
Registered
241 Posts
The bumper looks cool. Except it looks like it give less clearance than any of the others i have seen, especially stock. You might have some problems with throwing rocks and things foward through the bumper ends since they are exposed. And the price is a little steep since the a$$ume no responsibility for anything. Not impact tested, with airbags, or other vehicles. Theat worries me a little. But if i could i would probable get it anyway, perhaps get some flimsy sheetmetal to wrap around the bumper ends.

98' blk 1500 sport sb sc 5" skyjacker smittybuilt nerfs 35 boggers auburn lsd k&n flowmaster multimedia stereo system 4.56's Agr box and pump, and a rock ram in the garage and an injured tranny

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Hmmm...I suppose if I ran over a chain link fence, it would get stuck on the front end. That is what that looks like to me. Exactly what A98Wheeler said, poor front approach, flimsy, no real protection. Definitely a candidate for Poser status. If you are going to spend that kind of money, go with Reunel or Road Armor. Or just save that money and get one fabbed up by a weld expert. Costs about the same, and you can design your own bumper. So my opinion: looks stupid and is a waste of money.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Excatly. With emphasis on too much money.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
it would be perfect for all those pavement princesses out there

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
if its not impact tested and not guaranteed, how would it be good for LA traffic? i guess if you want to run into other cars and rip your own bumper off then yes, this would be good for LA traffic.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Can I say NO!!!! It's ugly in my opinon. Way to big bars dosen't look good on the truck. And for that much, I don't think so. I'll go buy a Reunel, you can get a basic Reunel for $880. And it's most likely stronger and safer.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Gota say, it didn't do anything for me! Wide open areas, exposing behind the grill stuff (usually hidded)Naw.. Ugly.
I think I'd rather have a "ranchhand" bumper!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Oh boy, nightmares for me now!!!! Back when I was 17 I dated this chick that had braces.... Well it reminds me of her mouth. HAHAHA!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts