Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've got husky floor liners to protect the carpet from mud, snow.... but what about the ceiling. i've got a lot of stains and want to know what will take em out best. reg carpet cleaner doesn't work, it stained my test area. i have an off white ceiling. someone said a little armoral would remove it but that just streaked it. not really worried about it but i wouldn't mind cleaning it up.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Try Tuff Stuff. Its the greatest stuff in the world. It comes in a yellow can and just spray it on and use some kind of rough bristled brush(not to rough).

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
whow man! do not steam clean it or it will fall. everytime i vacume, or try to clean a headlinner it falls. i hate paying someone to do somthing i can, but some times it is the way to go. have a detail shop look at it and see if they will only do your celling, or go ahead and have the whole thing done once a year or so. just make sure you let them know you do not want your headlinner to fall (meeaning seperate and having the cloth hang down.) if it does you co go back and latch on someones @$$, usually they will fix it or have someone fix it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts