Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried about 4 or 5 times to get my truck pictures on readers rides, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, a couple of times I even had to go back and type in all the truck info all over again. After I type in all my info I go to the next page then I find the file I want and ad it and after it gets to 100% noting happens it dosen't ad that picture or let me delete it so I can ad anymore. So if anyone can PLEASE HELP and I'm not that good with computers-(how do I know what size the file is I want to enter)

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
Your truck info is posted, it just has not been submitted for approval. If you go <!-- BBCode u2 Start -->http://www.pavementsucks.com/members.cgi" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u2 End --> while you are logged in, you will see your ride entry in gold. That means it is not visible in the gallery. The text info is fine.

From that same place you can click Edit and then add your images. First, you can check the filesize by looking at the file in Windows Explorer and checking the Size column. To check the dimensions of the image, you can open the file on your computer in an internet browser and the title will change to the size of the image in the title bar. If the file size is less than 75kb and the image size is no bigger than 400 in either direction, you should be able to upload it.

If you need help, go ahead and submit the entry you have (from the Members Home) and email me the images you wish to add. I will add them for you. Be sure to include your username in your email so I can know who's entry to edit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts