Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you're serious,
you're running 35" tires with stock gears, 5" of lift and your getting 18-20 on hwy.
SWEET, that's what i need to hear, my dad can't argue with me now about losing gas mileage. you didn't happen to install the lift yourself...how hard and time consuming is it?
troy

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
Rampage has themanual tranny so it is easier to get rolling and control shifting over the automatic hunting for a gear with that setup

·
Registered
340 Posts
I would like to know how he gets 18 mpg on the HWY. Granite he is running a stick.. I have an automatic with 3.55s. When I first lifted my truck I was running 35's. I got 8 MPG around town and 10 on the HWY. Either I was doing something wrong or something must be wrong with my truck...No I have 33's and I get 10-11 around town and 13-14 on the HWY DDGETHS

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
Don't forget to correct your odometer for the different tires and then calculate your mileage.

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
yeah um im running 36's with 3.55 gears and i get like 8 around here and 10 hwy so i have no clue how he is gettni that mpg..but im gettin 4.56 soon so that will help a bit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts