Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i didnt know they where still makin these. saw one today in Big Bear while out rompin around in the mud (TONS OF MUD). It had the new body style and it made me do a double take. at first i thought it was just amother Ram with a shell on it.
Is this a limited production?

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
Its still made in Mexico, but as far as I know, it does not meet US DOT regs so it is not for sale here and can not be imported as-is

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
It might be a custom conversion. You didn't happen to snag a couple pictures of it did you? I saw one a couple years back. It didn't look like a 2 door Ramcharger though. It was done up like Suburban style. A full size Durango if you will. Looked really sweet though. I wish Dodge would put the Ramcharger back in production for the U.S. though. I'd love to have one.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry no pictures of it, but it was like a full size durango, looked pretty sweet (MUD all over it) it didnt look like a 4x4 either.
but you dont need a 4x4 to get all muddy.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I got a picture of a 2001 RamCharger. I am putting a link to the page that has the picture. It is twoo wheel drive but it is so cool.

here is the link: http://www.angelfire.com/ut2/ram_it_charge_it/467c3ab7.jpg
I JUST NOTICED THIS, BUT YOU HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE THE LINK OR IT WILL NOT SHOW THE PICTURE.________
1982 Dodge Ram Charger
318 2brrl, automatic, auto hubs(manual soon)
K&N Air filter, Tornado cyclone, dual exhaust w/ glass packs
31x10.50R15 Sertii Mud Tires
No Lift
Marron/White

1 - 5 of 5 Posts