Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when the s***heads who ripped off my system screwed me they really screwed me. went to install the radio today and oh s*** the harnesses are way f*@#*ed. not a big deal just trace em and splice em. dodge does not color code well. went to http://www.installdr.com and found a ton of helpful tips plus how dodge color codes it radio wires and a lot of other useful stuff. give it a look

·
Registered
959 Posts
Let me guess, a bungee cord?!?!?! :):

·
Registered
959 Posts
So instead of losing a $300.00 radio, ur going to lose a $1000.00 airbag???? Is it just me or does that just seem DUMB!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
No Friggin way man, just stop.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Sorry Big...

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
...they would not cover for the airbag if it was rigged to your stereo!!! that would void your warranty!!! do you know how much it costs to get your airbag replaced??? obviously not!

...just buy a stereo with a detachable face or alarm with flashing LED...that usually deters theives!!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Warranty? My truck is way beyond that. I meant insurance. I have an alarm, and a detachable face. I guess your right. I'll take it off that tonight. I thought it would be smart but I guess not. Oh well.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I had a rotating face on my radio, basically turned the face over so it looked like there was no radio. That wasn't good enough for me, plus I was bored one day. So I cut the face off my stock radio and put some velcro on the back so I could stick it over the reversed face. Looked like I had the crumby stock radio to all the thiefs. Stock radio's usally don't get stolen.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
is that a kenwood you have dieselhrs? my mom has one, and i have one in my chevelle. its pretty sweet. the one in the chevelle blends in so well, i cant even find it from outside the car.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts