Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could you have gotten a 2wd short bed/single cab truck with no power windows or locks, no leather, basically nothing with a 360 v8? my buddy is trying to convince me he has a 5.9..
all i told him was here look at this as i pointed at the sticker under the hood, but he says they changed it at the factory and just didnt change the sticker.

any other way to tell?

i think its a 318

·
Registered
413 Posts
i think the sticker by the door will also say what engine it has. other than that i have no idea, i have the 318. i think the sticker is right,

first, i dont think they would have just decided to change what engine they were gonna put in it

second, if they did change their minds, it would behoove(sp?) them to change the sticker under the hood, for sale value.

if i was looking at a truck with the stock engine, and the tag said 5.2 318, but the seller said it was a 5.9 360, i am sorry but i would believe the sticker

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
you could probably order it that way... on the side of the bolck under the head, it is stamped what engine it is.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill look when i see him next, we stopped hangin out when he started to lie about EVERYTHING... and im no genius but he tells me all these bs stories about his truck beating cobras and crap.

sorry just wanted to know if it was possible for the 360 to be in there

thanks
brad

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
On 2005-12-11 08:23, bradmo42 wrote:
he tells me all these bs stories about his truck beating cobras and crap.

thanks
brad

i had a 360 with all sorts of bolt on mods and i couldnt beat an olds alero with the thing
and when i would line it up next to a jogger, that was a pretty good race, i would usually catch the jogger on the top end :rotfl:
-Josh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts