Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To anyone runnin P315 75 R16 Big o xt's....how much did you pay per tire???4wheel parts is runnin a sale for buyin 3 procomps and gettin one free......what do you think is my best bet?????

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
i had big o all terrains they wore out pretty fast. They have a very good warrenty (as long as you have tread life) that the catch. but now im runnin procomp all terrains and i get way better traction and a 50k warrenty and i do think they where cheaper caus i got the 3 and 1 free deal through 4wheel parts, i just had to wait months for my tires to come in.

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
I got 45k out my 315/75/16 Big-O XTs, even with the locker. Performed really well. Firtz has the same truck, same setup as me with BFG MTs as we have all been the same places.

Can't beat the Big-O warranty either. I paid $750 for all 4 out the door

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I have the Big-O XTs on my truck right now. I really like them, they work really well where ever I choose to go. Currently I have about 10K on them and they still look pretty much brand new.
I think I paid about $720

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you guys got pictures of your 315's with the 3 in lift I am dyin to see.....

brett

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
http://muddyram.pavementsucks.com/Truck/truck_main.php

I'm running 315s, and here you can see my with 315s and a 3" lift vs. Jason's 3+3" lift and 35" SSRs:

http://www.pavementsucks.com/album/hh10a.php

His tires are probably 2" taller than mine.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do Sports sit Higher than regular ram 4x4's??????????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts