Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im gettin my prerunner bar pretty soon and im gonna mount three PIAA's on it...just sein if anyone else likes.... or has a pre-runner bar set-up ...thanks

_Neil

·
Registered
362 Posts
I had one on an Izuzu truck I used to have. I thought it looked good. I ran the rectangular Dick Cepek lights with it. I was not aware of anybody that made one for the Dodge.

·
Registered
807 Posts
i dont know of anyone that makes one for the ram but i'm told the pro-comp one for the 97+ F150's will fit on a ram, at least the 99+ sports.

·
Registered
118 Posts
i think fabtech makes one at least they show one on a truck in the catlog. if anyone can tell me who else makes them i would be grateful. i'm thinking about finding one for my truck

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im getting mine from a company called NFAB they are new here in houston they guy is making a bar for my truck ill send yalll some pics, and they are gonna get big so dont be surprised if u see or hear aabout em soon.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I can't wait to see those pics. I think the pre-runner bars look KILLER, especaily with lights and a skidplate. I wish someone made them for my Jeep. I was thinking of buying a Pro-Comp one for a compact truck and trying to make it fit, but I'm too chicken, lol.

·
Registered
376 Posts
FYI to all prerunners: Smittybilt makes a prerunner for rams. Price is about 165oo. would still like to see pics Whitesport.
Dd

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a smittybuilt on my Dodge that I got from 4Wheel Parts. they said when I bought it that it had been discontinued and they even wrote that on my invoice. so I don't think smittybuilt makes them anymore, but it sure looks good on my truck i think.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Here is my buds truck, he had the universal bar on it and hated it, he took it off and put this one on, I believe its the fabtech bar.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Yes he is on that site too, he has new ghost flames painted on the truck too, I think they look really good on the truck, the only pics he has of the new paint job has the stock tires and wheels on it because it wont fit in the garage with the 38's.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I also know a guy here in Richmond who built a roll bar for his nissan from 2 by 4's and put 4 walmart lights on top of it...BADAS$

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
I think a prerunner bar should be a replacement of the entire bumper not just a bolt on top of the factory bumper.

·
Registered
807 Posts
if i ever get a bumper it would be something like that. i dont want some huge bumper, just something to put some lights on.

is that fabtech one made for a ram, or something else. i dont think they make one specifically for the ram.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I going to have my friend fab and weld some prerunner bars and some rocksliders on my truck. Just got to getthe cash. I'm going with the rock sliders first.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Im designing and making my own. ill prolly have it real soon.
Im gonna use like a hitch reciever mounts welded to the frame, so i can remove the bar when i want but yet have it sturdy enough to pull my truck out with it.
Im not sure what size tube to run, any ideas?
and im gonna put a couple of medium size light on it about level with the cross hair on the grill.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts