Off Road Vehicles banner

pitman arm?

820 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  JackedUp 
#1 ·
The 5" lift skyjacker drop pitman arm that im about to put on with my lift looks exactly like the stock arm. The drop pitman arm doesnt appear to have any more "drop" than the stock pitman arm. Did they send me the wrong part or is it just made like that?? any pics of yalls would be good

#7 ·
IT IS THE SAME AS THE STOCK PITMAN, THE TAPER IS JUST REVERSED, THE DRAG LINK BOLTS TO THE BOTTOM OF THE ARM AND THE NUT GOES ON TOP. THIS IS REVERSED FROM STOCK!

#8 ·
On 2005-12-05 10:52, dodgethis12 wrote:
IT IS THE SAME AS THE STOCK PITMAN, THE TAPER IS JUST REVERSED, THE DRAG LINK BOLTS TO THE BOTTOM OF THE ARM AND THE NUT GOES ON TOP. THIS IS REVERSED FROM STOCK!

:withstupid: LOL Ur Hillarious man :rotfl:

#10 ·
:rotfl: wow, thats some deja vu. I posted the same question awhile back, almost saying that same d$mn thing too. The bottom of the pitman arm goes on top of the drag link instead of below it. Just compare the new and old one and look around at some pics. It took me alittle to and then I felt reallll dumb.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.