Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
use the img tags from <!-- BBCode u2 Start -->http://www.pavementsucks.com/forums/faq.cgi#bbcode" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u2 End -->

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
What happens when you don´t have the pics in an URL address?, because I have mine stored in my computer and no in an URL. What can we do in this case?

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
Since I only allow uploads to the readers rides, you will need to figure out how to store them on a webserver somewhere and link to them. I wish i had the space and bandwidth to sotre everyone images that they want, but that is not going to happen anytime soon

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
yeah that works, you would go to truckworld.com, right click on the pic you want, Properties.... Highlight the url and hit ctrl-C for Copy. then come back here edit your sig. line and hit Ctrl-V (paste), dont forget to add the [ img ] and [ /img ].

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
But be sure to limit the size of the pics you putin your signatures to something reasonable as to keep the formatting and stuff nice

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Hey thanks guys, i have been wondering how to do that to, but now i know.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Biginuf, sorry for the ignorance but I did what you told me and nothing happens, please look at my signature, there is what I did, maybe I did something wrong.

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
On 2002-04-05 09:57, HotChiliRam wrote:
Biginuf, sorry for the ignorance but I did what you told me and nothing happens, please look at my signature, there is what I did, maybe I did something wrong.

You need to add the [/img] closing tag after the image URL

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Geez...guys, limit the size of your pics! They are huge and annoying! Take a look at how small mine and JasonB's are. If you want to know the size, right click on one of our pics, and it will tell you the pixel size. But those are just ridiculous in size!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I agree it takes 5 min. just to scroll down through this thread. We need a maximinum size on those things.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts