Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am gonna get this damn thing on the road this summer... it has been lifted since 1997... but illegal to drive... but until now...
<!-- BBCode u1 Start -->http://community.webshots.com/user/rootbreaker" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u1 End -->
check em out.... also my steering problem pic is in there also....

·
Registered
464 Posts
DUDE! I had NO idea your turning radias was that of the USS Nimitz! Damn dude... I thought my turning sucked, atleast I can ALMOST pull a U turn on a 4 lane road. You'd need a football field to do a Uturn huh?

You still gonna do the Xover steering? You got the # of that junkyard where I used to live right?

-Chris

·
Registered
362 Posts
79W-150 those thurns are not called u-turns they are called utah turns cause it takes half the state of utah to make the darn turn. haha

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ROTFLMAO !!!!!!
now yall know how to make a guy fall off of his chair.... well I STILL DONT HAVE MY MOTOR IN YET... after the motor I am going to get the other stuff fixed... steering is the last thing I am going to do....
also... I figure my truck is high enough to where I can just turn the wheel and run whatever is in front of me over!!!!! and actually my u turns happen b4 utah... I get turned around by Ohio... so that would be a O-Turn.. like OH MY GOD U TURNED AROUND!!!!!
Thanks all for my good laugh of the day... I was haveing a bad day... also Chris yes I do have that guys number.. I gave him a list and he hasnt called me back....
also Chris need all yall to read my next post on x-over steering questions....

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well unfortunately I just got laid off yesterday... so I wont be on the posts much... as I need to find a job.... wife doesnt work and we have a house/jimmy payment/2yr old...etc...
so I will chat with yall later

·
Registered
464 Posts
Sorry to hear that man. Good luck to ya lookin for work. If you weren't so far from the DC area I'd call some friends I have in the IT/computer industry around there.

Drop my an email real quick when you have a sec, I might be able to do something.

-Chris

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I just talked to a friend of a friend.. and they know the higher up magager for Sendant (however you spell it) It department. Also I Hear they pay well so at least I could hopefully be making at least what I was....
we will see...
my email has changed to [email protected]
I cant believe at how many places I need to change it...
geezz zoo...
also I lost your email.. when I was told I was laid off at that moment I walked over to my machine... booted off of a win98 boot disk and fdisked off my drive... they didnt like that... but oh well 10 minute notice on my layoff.....
thanks &
Peace

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I live in NJ and commuted 50 miles one way to delaware city refinery. Motiva enterprises.. it is the one where around july that guy died in the sulfer tank explosion...
kinda glad though... there were alot of hazards there.... hee hee...

·
Registered
6,243 Posts
On 2002-02-17 07:25, RootBreaker wrote:
when I was told I was laid off at that moment I walked over to my machine... booted off of a win98 boot disk and fdisked off my drive... they didnt like that... but oh well 10 minute notice on my layoff.....
thanks &
Peace

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sorry bout the job man.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts