Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my trucks are the 2 white trucks i was tellin yas about.click here to gawk at them http://www.angelfire.com/ego/bmb/mempicsgall1.html

mine are the 81 blazer and the 94 short box with the lund cab spoiler.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey Bullit, Were is your club located at?

·
Registered
896 Posts
WOW, nice Blazer!! I really like the full convertable top conversion. They should have kept making them that way from the factory.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks fellas.i had a guy give me the 74 blazer for its top and windshield frame.

the truck was tuff and the axles were attached(12 bolt rear with posi and dana 44 front with posi)hehehe.

anyway the blazer i built back in 90 and have only put 8000 miles on it since.

the 94 came right from the junkyared as it ws a write-off and had a body but no frame and started tinkering from there.

put a frame from an 84 that i had and used the 74 donar axles and the 84 case.

you wouldnt belivev the mileage i get with that 1.

the blazer is kinda ironic because it started life as a police k-9 unit down in kentucky and know it breaks every law that i can find.hehehe

the blazer gets decent milage with that big ole 454 but like its u-joints very much.

the blazer looks much better than that pic because now its tu-toned and cleaned up.

that pic i showed was after it sitting in the garage for 4 years and just putting new rockers in it

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
btw im near belleville ontario canada.live on an indian reserve and much into any form of racing cept nascar.

but that has changed since dodge got back into it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts