Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend bought me PIAA 510's for my 01 Dodge. Only trouble is, is I am having trouble finding away to get them bolted in. Has anyone ever installed them in a Sport bumper? or any bumper? I need to find away to get these in. Its my weekend project.

Thanks
Bob

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Bob,

Let me know how it all works out! My truck didn't come with the factory auxilary lights, so I'm interested on filling those empty holes in my bumper. The PIAA 510's, are those driving or fog lights? I'm looking more for a driving light. Do they come in either fog or driving version? Keep us posted...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tunis
They are the PIAA 510 Driving Lights. Yes they do come in a fog version also. ITs not going to be easy installing these things, but I'll get them to fit. Time to break out the torch and cutters and get creative, ahahahah

Bob

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Woody. I found that page yesterday also. Only thing is, is that I have a different SPORT bumper. My drving lights are under the headlights in the bumper.

Bob

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I had the same bumper, I think. Not a lot in there to work with for mounting. Lots of curves, not a lot of flat spots.

Good luck with it. And let us know when you get it to work!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool Woody. Yes I'll have to get real creative on this one. Time to start fabin up some things.

Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts