Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason has this PA body lift on his truck, which is a '97. I have a '98 Sport. Does anyone know if this body lift will work on my truck. I can get it for about $150 and am curious if I should get it.

Plus, I have a brush guard, and I hear that w/ a body lift tha is gonna have to go because it won't sit right on the truck. Any truth to this?

Also, I noticed that there is a warning on the PA body lifts from 4wheelparts.com that says they won't sell the body lift to customers that are going to or have a suspension lift. I realize I can lie and tell them I don't, but why is this warning there?

Something that is also funny is there is no PA body lift for a '98 sport. It says every other type, but not the '98. I'm guessing since the bumper is just a different color sceme it should work.....
98 QC 1500 SB 5.9 Sport,Amer.Racing 15x10 rims,35x12.5 BFG Mud Ter,Westin Brush guard & nerf bars,Bushwacker Fender Flares,Kameleon CD player,2 JL Audio 12W6,PPI Amp,dualed Raven exhaust,5" SkyJacker suspen.,K&N Gen II, Platinum Fuel additive

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
They will sell them to you, you just have to sign a waiver relieving everyone of liability. I know I used to work there.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
On 2002-02-23 17:44, Foolish wrote:
They will sell them to you, you just have to sign a waiver relieving everyone of liability. I know I used to work there.

hell when i ordered mine over the phone they didnt saying anything about using the 2 together. and i ordered them at the same time.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Some of the sport bumpers use different mounting brackets than the SLT bumpers. But it's year dependant.

Best to talk to PA themselves and see what years things fit/don't fit. 4wheelparts tends to be slightly incorrect...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts