Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any cool paintings or stickers on there ram ...pictures?

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
Jus tthe one sticker worth having, a giant PavementSucks.com decal across the back glass!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Well, this isn't a painting or a sticker but it's somewhat related:

I ordered my personalized license plate last week: "Z71EATR"

We'll see how well that goes over with Chevy guys.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I have a large Evil looking Ram head on my tailgate, turned out pretty good!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Vinyl graphics on the back that say. "Get it up and play with it!", plus the pavement sucks sticker across the front windshield.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
i have a few decals on my RC on the back theres a little ram head that says "This truck will run over your rock and stop your heartbeat" then on the front i have 2 rams heads on each side of the windsheild with the word "ramcharger" across the top

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Kevin,

I like your new plates! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I have a windshield decal that says "bowhunter" with an arrow through the middle of it.

I ordered it through http://www.gostickers.com it's a cool site, they have alot of designs or you can create what you want online. And if you take a picture of your vehicle with the decal and e-mail it to them you get 15% off your next order.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
motorhead, nice to see another person from my neck of the woods. hmmm, beafort... you a marine, or a local?

·
Registered
63 Posts
K&n sticker, browning deer head, cabelas, auburn forestry, ducks unlimited.

Like the "Z71EATR" tag.
thinking about getting a tag that "IFSSUKS"

·
Registered
62 Posts
STICKER - M.O.R.E. (MOBILE OFF ROAD EXTREME)
STICKER - DENY EVERYTHING
STICKER - UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
STICKER - ITS A JEEP THING...YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND
LICENCE TAG - NSTAG8R

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
BigGreenMonster, I almost wish I could call myself a local, I love it down here. But yea you guessed it, I am a Marine. I'm originally from Indiana. Where bouts are you in SC?

nstig8tr, I see you have a USMC sticker on your jeep. Are you still in?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Drive it like you stole it.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
i dont like a whole lot of stickers cluttering my windows. all i have is the big pavementsucks.com on my back window.

on my charger, "ugly as sin, fast as hell". haha i like that one. its a primer/rust/paint color, but its fast :):

·
Registered
704 Posts
James, I haven't forgotten about the tape. Now that I have some time I can do it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts