Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen this thing. It kicks a**.

http://www.truckworld.com/4x4-OffRoad/97-1964-Dodge/Dodge.html

Matt

·
Registered
8,237 Posts
he would have been better off with king shocks. but that guy put a lot of thought into it. wow

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
that thing is a monster... well... more like a TANK! Pretty cool though... I would hate to see it stuck in mud though... would need a military crane/tank/dozer to pull it out!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
8,000 lbs.......omg, to give you an idea of how much that is......
Friday night at the truck pull I drove across the scales at 7004 lbs, that was with my 2500 extended cab longbed, 40" tires, diamond plate tool box, camping gear, Craftsman toolbox(150lbs), and recovery gear.
That truck is a heavy bitch. Id hate to pull against it.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
i just cannot see the 110k he has in it. but i garentee it is done right. i wonder how much he wants for it?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Most of that 110K is in labor I bet. Dual electrical systems, dual accessory belts. It's spent time in a lot of shops, getting a lot of work done to it. At easily $100/hour for very skilled mechanical/electrical, and up to easily $300/hour for machining work...

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
$100 an hour??? is that what labor goes for in CA? man i am glad i live over here!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Depends on the skill of the labor.

Lift installs charge about htat much.

Place I had my Sliders built at charge $80 for custom fab work, not sure how much for standard mechanical. I think the dealer rate is $60/hr.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts