Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
god, that color is hideuos :eyecrazy:

i got a parts truck that had been recked really bad and it had a pretty cool paint job they painted over- it was a metallic grayish blue with sparkles in it- it looked like a bass boat. the colors they painted over it was a red-orange on the top half and then the bottom half was black.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Whats it goin to be used for?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
My dad had a GMC that color when I was a kid. If the paint was in ggod shape I think it would look badass the same color. I am also fond of the 70s looking 2 tone mint green on dark green.

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On 2005-12-02 15:54, dag4566-Z71 wrote:
My dad had a GMC that color when I was a kid. If the paint was in ggod shape I think it would look badass the same color. I am also fond of the 70s looking 2 tone mint green on dark green.

:bigthumb:

ya i thought about that for a while, but i figured a bright yellow might look a lil better... right on guys , keep 'em coming :flipoff:

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
i have got a couple hundred pints, a couple hundered quarts and several gallons of paint, figure out what basic colors you want and i can see if i got any pearl or flake in that color that really stand out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would do a black and gunmetal on that, it would look awsome. black on the yellow and genmetal underneath. Just my 2 cents

1 - 14 of 14 Posts