Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, My dad has a 90% Arizona original J-3000 that I would like to get some specs on. It has a factory installed 327ci, 4 speed w/ Granny and some apparently well geared axles.
I hoped you might know of where to do some investigating! Though I know most of you are probably in the CJ, YJ, TJ and Cherokee area for rocks, but I figured on taking a chance you might know yourself or someone within your friends.
Please let me know! Thanks!

·
Registered
483 Posts
i have a friend who has a what i think is a 67 j 3000 or 2000 one of em, with the 327 ill ask him tomarrow if he has any info i know he has folder with all the info on it ill hook him up with you on the fourm.

·
Registered
896 Posts
That sounds like a [email protected] truck. Is it the military version? The Kaiser, with the big fender flares and ragtop? I'd give my left nut for one of those bad boys.

I think they come with a D70 rear, and closed knuckle D60 front, with 5.87 or similar gears.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey man, thanks! I was just wanting to get some general production information about them. History and that sort of thing! The only aftermarket add-ons it has is a "bed rack" and an aftermarket stereo, oh yeah - 32x11.50 15 BFG allterrains on chrome spokes. Other than that, it's 100% original! I mean, when he inherited it - it only had 25k original miles, and that was 6 years ago?
Go the e-mail, and mine is [email protected]
I will be sure to stay in touch!
Any retail place you can point towards for OEM stuff would help too!
John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts