Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whoo hoo! she is done!! got the lifts and tires on looks sweet! hope to post before and after pics real soon!yeah baby!!!!!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Congrats Man! I am happy for ya, you should be sittin' real tall right now! I loved it when my truck got lifted to the sky! I felt I was unstoppable (until I destroyed most of the front end due to good Bogger traction the next weekend...that sucked...) But it was fun anyway!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey Ramraptor, can't wait to see those picts. We'll definitly have to plan a trip at the dunes so I can see it in person. I bet it looks sweet :bigthumb:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Thats great, cant wait to see the pics. Thats the same way I felt after I wnet up my 3in body and 3in suspension, then after a bout a month its like no big deal and then I sit and wonder should I have held out for the 7in skyjacker and 3in body lift and 40's???? probably not but its a nice thought.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah im sure the newness wears off fast ..but man what fun a little bumpy butt fun!hey guys i have a pic of it but dont know how to post it here??

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmmm not sure why my avatar dont work either )O:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i did get one pic to post in my profile i think!! heheee

·
Registered
82 Posts
RAMRAPTOR,
I saw the difference, it looks great. I didn't realize it would make that much of a difference. Congratulations, let's see some action pics!!
-HiBoyGal

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
You avatar is not showing becuase you do not have one uploaded. Go to http://www.pavementsucks.com/members.cgi?opt=avatar to upload one. Once approved, it will automatically show.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ive uploaded avatar a few times now??hmmm??

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks guys i realy liked how it turned out! great set up!

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
On 2002-04-26 12:40, RAMRAPTOR wrote:
ive uploaded avatar a few times now??hmmm??

You need to use the BROWSE button, manually entering the image location will not work. Also only submit the image once. Submitting a blank browse box will delete your image and I will never see it to approve it.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok jason did you get it now for aproval?

·
Registered
219 Posts
RAMRAPTOR--

The truck looks great. How do the 4.10's turn those tires? Notice a large difference in performance? What about on the highway?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
SWEET!!! How do you like the big-dog...looks badass!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts