Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the latest addition on truckworld readers rides.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That fat pinstrip sticker doesnt help either.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I like the off road taxi suggestion.. that's a good one.. I believe correct me if I'm wrong BIGINUF, that the guy had wrecked it not to long after he bought it then had it repainted. He's got to be color blind....:):

·
Registered
704 Posts
He should have bought a 1970 AAR 'Cuda, since he has that style hood and the same strobe stripes. I love "Cudas (I have a 1967 Dodge Coronet) and I love Rams but that truck does nothing for me, kind of like seeing a lowered Ram with fender flares, weenie wire wheels with whitewall tires, and curb feelers. Oh yea, I can't forget the girlie mudflaps and the Playboy air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Yik! Reminds me of a........ bloody AMC pacer! The color has to go! To the shop that painted it "C'mon guy's" The hood though is kinda kool. Is the hole in it real or painted I wonder?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tornado damage, the color is Sublime Green, and he painted it to match his 1970 challeneger, none the less its still ugly as hell, I think he would have been better off to paint the challenger to match the truck.

·
Registered
40 Posts
so he has two vehicles painted this color?? wow, if that isnt color blindedness i dont know what is (" My mom thinks its cool! " lol) if he was going for the talk of the town, he probably achieved it, just not the way he wanted im sure. ah well, you know what they say, theres no such thing as bad publicity. however there is a such thing as poor color choice....whatever floats your boat.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
How about this color mud camo

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like the way the chrome grille almost magically repels the mud.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts

i had to do it! L :lol: L!!!

'98 Dodge Ram 1500 QC SLT 4X4 5.2, 5" SkyJacker Stage II Kit, 35/12.50/15 GoodYear MT/R's on 15X8 Weld Sidewinders, Flowmaster Cat-Back Exhaust System, Volant Cool Air Intake System w/ Ram Air Scoop, Custom Audio System.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
yea all the mud started falling off the grill after i hit highway speeds. It didnt make the drivers behind me to happy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I guess I'm kinda partial to lime green/ black strobe paint jobs. The only thing missing is the flat black hood and chrome trumpets sticking out in front of the rear wheels.

I actually like it. My AAR is sublime ...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts