Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few questions. Body lifts or suspension? I want ground clearance, also I put a set of 33's purelli scorpian tires on my truck and the inner part of the tire rubs especially when I reverse and turn left are the tires too big or what?

·
Registered
140 Posts
If you want ground clearance go with the suspension lift. Since you already have 33" tires I would get a three inch suspension lift.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks thats what I thought but the warranty on the truck states you can void it if you go to high I cant remember exactly how high. Also can any-one tell me about what could be making my tires rub?

·
Registered
140 Posts
On 2002-03-30 10:49, dirtysandy wrote:
Thanks thats what I thought but the warranty on the truck states you can void it if you go to high I cant remember exactly how high. Also can any-one tell me about what could be making my tires rub?
The backspacing on your rims is a big factor. And just not having enough height can also make your tires rub.Is your truck 2WD?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya its 2wd but than again ive been stationed in england for 2years now and my friend back in california is taking care of the truck so I cant exactly see for my self what the problem is. nice quote.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome to the site you'll find there is alot of helpfull people here that can answer most of your questions. And it must be one good friend you have to let him take care of your truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts