Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If it is take a look on ebay I found this key that fits our truck and had it cut at a local shop!

Look up Dodge Viper Key on ebay they come in Red, Black and I think Blue! I got it for 19.95 + shipping!

Ray

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Nice! but OUCH! $20 for a key??? plus the charge to have it cut! just my opinion though... :D:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I wish I had enough dough to go around spending 20 bucks on a key. :): Will you buy me one?

·
Registered
502 Posts
They look really cool but I don't think that I could bring myself to pay that kind of money for a blank key. If maybe they were local and cut it for that price as well I would think about it but I still don't think I would do it.

Bill

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They cost 80 bucks or so at the dealer
I just thought it was a cool find
I didnt think so many people would be so negitive or at least they sound negitive!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Would that key work on a '95 dodge ram? Does anyone know? I am not sure if the keycut codes have changed at all?????? Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
343 Posts
It only cost me .50 to get the damn key cut, hardly enough to break the bank. Anyway if you are going to pay $5 for a plain key, what is wrong with $20 for a cool ass key?
I bought a blue one for my truck so I'm here for ya Ray!

·
Registered
777 Posts
I think I am going to buy one for my truck, if someone can tell me if it will for sure work on my 95' ram?? I dont wanna buy a $20 key and have it not work.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry 95ramtough....as long as you have one of these style keys it will work....

You would be surprised who notices your keys when you have a fancy red key on it not that I go around flaunting it but it draws attention and I guess I like to splurge on myself once and a while :): :): :):

Ray

·
Registered
777 Posts
I like that rapala key chain almost as much as that viper key! LOL Up here in Washington, Rapalas go for around $5-$7 themselves. man, that makes for a $40 set of keys with a viper key :): Thanks for the info, I might look into buying a red key.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
i think that key is bad ass and will be getting one soon. hey if u look on ebay u can get them for as low as 11.99 :wink:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I bought a 4 pack of lures and it came with a free keychain so I put my spare on it!
Luv My Ram You got a viper key for 2 bucks???

Ray

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
Had to buy a second igntiion key for the new-to-me shaggin' wagon (Thanks TUNIS for the descript) and it was $24 at the dealer. Its one of those proximity keys that has the chip in the rubber head piece that needs to be near the ignition for it to start. About died when the parts guy told me that.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
i am not trying to get off of the subject, but i could not help but see that DieselHrs
said $20 was "almost a 1/2 tank of fuel." i hope to God and everything else holly that you are being sarcastic. i bitch about my $25 visits to the pump with 93 octane!

oh yeah, i do not want to be a poser or anything, but as soon as i log off i am going to the tackel box! i can not believe i have never thought of tat. or thought of selling fishing lure key rings for 5 times what they cost. damn, all the good ideas are taken.

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
On 2002-04-01 02:36, BigGreenMonster wrote:
i am not trying to get off of the subject, but i could not help but see that DieselHrs
said $20 was "almost a 1/2 tank of fuel." i hope to God and everything else holly that you are being sarcastic. i bitch about my $25 visits to the pump with 93 octane!

oh yeah, i do not want to be a poser or anything, but as soon as i log off i am going to the tackel box! i can not believe i have never thought of tat. or thought of selling fishing lure key rings for 5 times what they cost. damn, all the good ideas are taken.

He has the 2500 long bed with the 35 gal tank and diesel is not a whole lot cheaper than gas right now....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts