Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
The missis says very cute! I love {expletive}er spaniels have had 3 already!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
HAHAHAH it bleeps out {expletive}er spaniel HEHHEhe that made me laugh cute C O C K hehehe :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
mine never got to big either, make sure u pay attention to his ears, tese dogs have cronic problems with their ears.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
if that beast got mad it could take a toe off, good lookin pup, i had one like that along time ago, damn smart dog too, could hunt, chase, and kill about anything.

·
Registered
266 Posts
we used to think our {expletive}er spaniel wouldnt get to be very big, however she ways 38 lbs now. She is probably 9 years old. She has a little bit of a eating disorder, one Xmas she got up on the counter and ate an entire bag of hershey chocolate kisses. we called the vet and told her what our dog had done. The vet says well you know chocolate is awful for dogs how much does she weigh? After our response for the weight she was shocked and said she had never seen a {expletive}er that big and that she would need another 16 oz of chocolate before any real harm could be done. Needless to say there were little red green and sivler tinfoil sparkles in our yard that glistened when we pulled up the driveway. Her Poo....

·
Registered
246 Posts
I feel sorry for the kids that kick their balls in your back yard, That chow looks like it would take a bite out of your a$$.

·
Registered
122 Posts
My mom had a spaniel that weighed a lot as well. She kept having problems with her teeth and my parents ended up having to put her to sleep a couple of months ago. :bluecry: Spaniels are good friendly dogs :bigthumb:

·
Registered
944 Posts
my uncle has them in his wrecker yard the dovermen are quiet and the {expletive}ers spaniels make the noise so people just think he has 5 or 6 spaniels and not the dovers and they are smart dogs

congrats on the new pup have fun with it

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
On 2005-12-11 12:31, BigXBear wrote:
HAHAHAH it bleeps out {expletive}er spaniel HEHHEhe that made me laugh cute C O C K hehehe :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:withstupid: I was just laughing at the same thing. :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

·
Registered
122 Posts
On 2005-12-12 22:06, chuckhines wrote:
:withstupid: I was just laughing at the same thing. :bigthumb: :bigthumb:
I didn't even notice. I had to go back and look to see it hahaha. I guess it just shows there's a lot of stuff bleeped out around this place haha :smash:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts