Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy people my name is paul.been lurking around here for a while and like what i see so i thought id join.

right now i only have 3 trucks to pick from when i walk out the door so ill introduce you all to them-

-81 chev blazer,white/blue tu-tone,454 tunnel ram,ported,polished,gear drive,750 holley,full removable converible top,1200 watt stereo rockford/denon system,12 inches of spring lift 39 inch mickey ts on weld wheels,stainless grille believe it or not this truck used to be a kentucky police k-9 unit til it hit the border and retroed it

86 suburban-basically a plow truck with 2 inches of lift witha 350 4-bolt main and 4 speed std trans.........oh yeah its propane too

94 short box-complete straight axle frame swapped under with 8 inches of lift and 35 inch bfgs,350 4-bolt efi stock except cam,th350 trans,208t-case,dana 44 front,12 bolt rear.(winter beater when plow truck is broke)

been into 4bys since i was little and have many,many,many parts kicking around for chevs and toyotas.

looking for a 84-85 runner body and frame.dont need anything else.

nice to meet you all

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got a buddy that is scanning a pic of the 81 and 94 nose to nose with my son kinda underneath them.as soon as i get it i will post(just to prove i aint lying)hehehe

btw they are both white!

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Welcome.... Cant wait to see some pics...
Nice to hear other guys here with 12+ lift...
Well you can check out my ride below...
I was getting it ready for a motor but just lost my job... so now I need to find one first... :):
anyway... I got the motor it is a 1991 Caprice 9C1 police motor. Hydrollic Roller cam/lifter setup.. 260+hp 300ft lb torque... will super charge later....
:):
peace

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey guys im from ontario canada.up between montreal and toronto.root breaker i did check your unit out and will be a go getter when its done.i just picked up a 82 toyota yesterday and have plans for it.

have a 14 inch lift that will install but minus 1 spring.hoping to make a crawler out of this thing as everything i have is mudder or street.gotta try that rock thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts