Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..this truck is pretty cool i guesss for the new body style....
<!-- BBCode u2 Start -->http://www.whiplashsuspensions.com/CFCart/prodpage.cfm?Cat_Selected=10&SubCat_Selected=13&Product_Selected=30" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u2 End -->

{edit by JasonB: fixed url format}
White 2000 Dodge 1500 Sport 4x4,5.9L 360, 5.5 skyjacker suspension lift, dual steering stablizers, 36x14.50x16.5 Mickey Thompson Baja Belted Tires, 16.5x12 weld super single II wheels, flowmaster dual exhaust, xenon headlight bulbs,SS speed grille insert

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Looks like the exact same truck from the SEMA show that everyone has posted pics of. Only difference is a few stickers not on it yet. Who knows.

Nick.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Whitesport, you got any pics of a close up of your grille inserts? They look cool, but I can't really see from the pic under your name.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Hehehehe...good ole' WHIPLASH! Ya, go ahead and get that lift...don't worry too much if your truck falls apart after the first wheeling trip...hehehe...oh, and by the way, they will claim they are not liable for failed parts on the suspension! And no refunds or returns either! LOL!

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
I´ve heard the same thing about Whiplash Kit, someone out there told me that the kit was crap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts