Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, i just finished paying off my Dak, so im definitely trading it in as soon as the 2003 Ram 2500's come out. I really want a diesel because I'm a huge power and torque junkie, but i hate the UPS truck sound that some diesels make. Any opinions on whether i should get the diesel or the new Hemi? i do a LOT of offroading, and this truck will be no different, but the amount of diesels i see in the mudpits and dunes are minimal so im wondering if this is for a reason. Any opinions?

·
Registered
134 Posts
The new Cummins is supposedly much quieter than current Rams.(I personally love the sound of current gen Cummins Rams!) But that Hemi is gonna be bad ass. Its a tough choice, diesels cost a whole hell of a lot more, but youll get it back in fuel economy and durability.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fuel economy is a biggie for me. Im moving to San Diego in late august and i hear that the price per gal of regular is like $1.87 or something ridiculous. Plus, you get that money back if you trade it in since diesels get a higher trade in value.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ONLY $1.66!!....Its $1.27 for top grade here!

not sure yet Foolish...im moving out with a buddy of mine, we've got a place to stay with a friend until i find a place of my own(not sure where she lives, have to ask my bud). leaving late august, taking a semester off from school and road tripping across the country for about two or three weeks seeing all there is too see. I figured when would be a better time? :D:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts