Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad sent me a BSA Optics PMRS Multi-Reticle reflex sight that I mounted on my Browning BuckMark Silhouette .22lr pistol

The first one came with a cracked lens as it's packaging is a little minimal for being a glass lens oriented perpendicular to the main packaging. Amazon sent out the new one right away and that one was fine.

The sight has 4 reticles, 3 MOA dot, crosshair, 60 MOA circle with 3 MOA dot, and 30 MOA cirle with crosshair.

Fits a standard Weaver base and uses a CR2032 battery that is easily accessible. There are 7 brightness levels. The attached images don't really do it justice, but this is on setting 4 in a decently lit room and a crappy phone camera.

Changing reticles is easy to do, thought I prefer the small dot for my pistol.

Hopefully I can get out this week or early next to an outdoor range and sight it in and see how it does. Since its a Weaver base and with the mounting screw fitting the a notch I can mount it anywhere, but for now the location is where it does not block any of the take down screws on the rail. I did have to remove the front and rear sight hoods (hey, its a target pistol) and the ejected case deflector.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am somewhat tempted to install it on my 1911, but I dont want to drill/tap, nor do I like the grip replacement mounts. decisions, decisions....

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I need to have the slide milled for a dovetail sight as its currently a staked front.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts