Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all My name is Dan. im in Los Altos CA..I have a 91 EB red (paint is great for the age) and tan interior. very clean. I am 19 and got a late start on learning about cars. i have a dinan3 325is and now a big bronco. dont know how i got here but... anyway i have 98k on it and im wanting a new eng i think and tranny.i cant seem to find a descent efi 351. any help... also i would like to get a setup of baer brakes on it. do they make or have you done.hmmm lotta Q's but ill start with that... thanks ill be posting alot and if people in the area wanna come look at it let me know i like to share :cool:: later... sorry for such a long dumb post...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oops duh ... forgot to add. yeah i bought it with 35 inch swampers and 4 inch rs5000(crapshox) lift and 3 inch body lift. i want to do that JBG front end conversion but i need to w8 till i start my new job... once i get that then ill go suspension crazy. i like blowing money on my rides he he

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
hey man we all do...but your not blowing it on your ride. what else r u gonna spend it on????? and yeah sounds like a pretty cool bronco u should post some pics of it i n the rides section

1 - 4 of 4 Posts