Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
http://www.nationalspring.com

axe that, I thought that was their website, but I am wrong. Isn't the first time and won't be the last. :):

Nick.
'99 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins QuadCab, 4 1/2" skyjacker Stage I,315/75/16 TXR's, K&N air filter, smitybilt brushguard with 2- 6X9 KC daylighters, pilot reverse lights, bedliner, front and rear door steps,Cobra CB, Bushwacker fender flares, More to come...

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
If you are calling them regarding an add a leaf you will have to ship the springs down to them and have them arch the add a leaf with the leaf springs...regardless. I asked him if he would just put aside what he knew and he said he wouldn't sell me an add a leaf. To take out springs, arch and install add a lead and reinstall springs they charge $400. :(: But man do they have a great shop and what a production! Lucky for me I only live 10 minutes away :):

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
On 2002-03-22 01:12, Foolish wrote:
If you are calling them regarding an add a leaf you will have to ship the springs down to them and have them arch the add a leaf with the leaf springs...regardless. I asked him if he would just put aside what he knew and he said he wouldn't sell me an add a leaf. To take out springs, arch and install add a lead and reinstall springs they charge $400. :(: But man do they have a great shop and what a production! Lucky for me I only live 10 minutes away :):

by not selling you something tell you something about there pride as a shop and a worker. hell joe schmoe would just send you the part.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts