Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno what trails everyone else goes on where they live but mostly here in Maine the only good trails are narrow snowmobile trails. Thats all well in good for my toyota and jeep friends but I'm left with numerous scratches from all the branches sticking out and running along the side of the truck. After the I found a few scratches that were below the clearcoat I decided to give up these types of trails for good. Anyone else have trouble finding trials that can accomedate a full size rig? I know in some places like Hollister Hills they are for off road trucks but we have nothing like that here.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Yeah me, wicked, and a couple of our friends are making trails in some woods. We got the first part done, and it is plenty wide for our friends Ranger and Dodge Raider, but wickeds truck is alot wider then theirs, even thoungh we widened it out some for his truck, there are still branches that leave some pretty bad scratches on his truck. Now we are starting ot make more trails coming off our first one, so those will probly start putting scratches on his truck too. I dont think they've scratched to the metal yet, and hope they never do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts