Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I need some help. My rubber boots need to be replace on my drag link. 2 out of the three. The Dealer says that I need the whole bar minus the adjuster plate. Napa says that I can punch out the joints and replace them. My Haynes manual doesn't really either way.. I need to get them replaced because I know that the joints are containated when I can get brown water (from 4x4ing this last weekend) out of them.. Please help.. DDGETHS

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
If I still had mine, I would go look. I'd call a second parts place or even an independent shop.

If they sell the parts separate, that usually means you don't need the entire unit...

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
how much are they asking for the setup.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I dont know how much but if yall find out let me know. Thats a sweet piece of exuipment, provided it works...... let me know what yall find out.
[email protected]

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
$61 for a link and to rebuild the whole suspension you need 4 (5 if you do trackbar). Talked to him the other day and he will work a deal if you buy 4 or more.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Thats a cool deal...greasable front end parts..what a CONCEPT!! isn't that how they used to build 'em???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts