Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right, the mudhole Toyotalove and I made claimed its 10th victim, ME!!! It all started when a stock Cherokee with road tires came to play in it. He wasn't down there for five minutes and he already got stuck. Well, I tryied to back my truck down in there, like I've done many times, to get the right angle to pull him out. I entered the hole and went to turn in between two trees and started spinning. I pulled up and hit it again, nothing. I tryed to pull up again and sunk straight down to my frame. I started cussin' then. The Yota couldn't budge either of us. We started diggin. That done no good. We got one of my friends down there with another Dodge. He couldn't budge either of us. He actually laid rubber on dirt trying to get us out. The ball also came off his bumper and cracked the Jeep's windshield. We tryed a come-a-long. It was moving the Jeep little bits at a time until we broke all three teeth on the handle of it. We decided to call a tow truck and get it past the houses and through the gate with out my Mom and grandparents finding out. Finally, after six long hours of being stuck, we got out. It costed a hundred bucks and I bet the driver of the Jeep got his a$$ beat by his dad, but it was fun. At least now we can say our mudhole has had to have a tow truck called to rescue two of its victims.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess you could say it's in my back yard. It's in the back corner of the pasture behind my house. Oh yea, I'm in N.C.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
any pics?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry no pics.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have a few pics of the hole at this web site but they dont look like much. We are going to take more pics probably soon, of the hellacious ruts. I'm in Salisbury B-Rock. We had a trip to Uwharrie planned but had to postpone it for various reasons. Let us know if you are interested. We'll set a later date sometime. Oh yea, here's our web site. http://hometown.aol.com/toyotalove/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts