Off Road Vehicles banner

Mufflers for Cali??

2K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  Spawn_X 
#1 ·
hey guys. i was wondering if I would get into trouble by running a dynomax bullet muffler on my ram. I dont think thier street legal... anyone know?

#28 ·
well i dont know if your gunna use dynomax race bullets. i have them on my 79 ford 3 1/2" duals and believe me they are real loud. if ya have fussy cops i wouldnt do it, i do the police towing for my town so i get away with it. flowmaster 40 series are nice and not overkill on sound just my .02 :bigthumb:

#29 ·
I had a run in with a cop a while back when i had a 40series flowmaster on. The lady officer asked me if my exhaust was modified. I told her it was. She tells me "it is illegal to modify your exhaust in any way other then stock." I then said then why is it i can legally buy this muffler at pretty much any muffler shop in california. This is where it gets funny. She tells me "well you can also buy a gun all over the place to!!!" I said very sarcastically "GUNS ARNT ILLEGAL EITHER!!!!" then she got mad and wrote me a speeding ticket. and did nothing about my exhaust.

#31 ·
she was havin a bad hair day i guess rawkon what a b_tch :D:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.