Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to runn 35 on my 2wd ram. I know that the mpg will suck but does anyone know how bad?? What upgrades could help the mpg even a little?

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I didnt notice any MPG change when i put 31's on my truck. I always have had bad mpg.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Mine are 265 75 R16 and thats a 31inch tire
so i think 245 are in the high 20's

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Prolly not to much bigger now that you have taken off the spacers. But you do have a 2500 if that makes any difference i dont know.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Alrighty. My next set will be BF Goodrich AT LT265/75/R16. All I will use them for is trail blazing, but for a truck of this size, I need bigger tires.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Why would I do that?? They're useless to me. If someone wants them, I'm going to sell them. I need the money. The Explorder is costing me over a $1000 to fix.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
My spacers are fine on my truck. My truck rides real smooth too.

·
Registered
537 Posts
No. Its 1000 for a pump, pulley, and steering box, or what ever actually turns the wheels. But still, Ford makes cheap a** products so they break down, and can overcharge you to fix it. God bless Dodge, and their belief in quality, not quantity.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Aftermarket pully's and powersteering boxes are readily available, try getting aftermarket replacement parts, probably would cost you half as much.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Aftermarket pully's and powersteering boxes are readily available, try getting aftermarket replacement parts, probably would cost you half as much.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts