Off Road Vehicles banner

8721 - 8733 of 8733 Posts

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8,721
I was alone. I survived with only a small scratch to my pinky. I scratched it getting out of the truck.
I was on my way home about 7:30AM. I looked at my passanger side floorboard, when i looked up i pulled left at the same time. My tire cought the road pretty hard and over she went.
I got enough out of the accident to buy this one from my little brother. 80K miles for a killer deal. Same year as my last truck. But it doesnt have all the bells and whistles.
[attachment=13447]
I pulled all the chrome he had on it off. I got to keep my rims, turbo, tuner and a few other things.

Attachments

·
Administrator
9,227 Posts
Lucky guy. Glad you were safe and able to get some of your mods off the dead truck. Hard lesson to learn, and eyes off the road is one thing we ALL do often.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I can't see the pics Nick :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
327 Posts
Yoooooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
9,227 Posts
The thread that will never die!

Hope everyone is safe during the holidays, whichever one you celebrate.

·
Registered
757 Posts
lol - every once and awhile check this thread still................. Especially now that work is slowing down a little. Course my 16 days off a month, for some reason me and the misses been keeping pretty busy.

Reactions: JasonB and shatto

·
Registered
209 Posts
Happy After the Election.

Reactions: JasonB

·
Registered
8,931 Posts
Any old timers still around? Ive not been on here in forever. Hadnt had time in the last 2 years really. Been busy working, making babies and building a house and truck!!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Well well well, we can’t let this thread die.....finally got back in the 4x4 game

Attachments

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
useless fact for the day

A giraffe can go longer without water than a camel can.

oh yeah, hey everyone!

8721 - 8733 of 8733 Posts