Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the "Willys Web Page" that we have been working on. http://hometown.aol.com/toyotalove/
Let us know what you think.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We just can't wait until we can put the mods we been dreaming up for it on there.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hey nice pics, not a bad truck.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Big. How ya think she's gonna do at Uwharri? Needs a few mods, lift tires, and a couple on the engine, the usual. Any suggestions.(reasonable)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We're getting the harnesses soon and building the roll cage soon. Those are first on the list.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Dude, that Jeep is too cool. Just try not to beat it up too bad though, it is a classic after all. And two words: olive drab.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx Mike, it is goning to be hard not to beat it up though. We kinda want to but we kinda don't at the same time. We try to take it easy and not hit stuff but we don't cry about it when we do. Both Toyotalove and myself would hate to see it beat all to crap, but we aint going to be scared to try anything in it.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I hear ya. Might as well have fun with it. And besides, body work is easy on those.

And old Jeeps never die, they just get rebuilt.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good point. We could always get one of those fiberglass bodies but thats money.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I think Mike touched on what I like about the jeep the most, the color. Olive Drab Green makes a truck look tuff. Its a nice jeep, but the color makes it a tuff jeep. I like CAMO too, throw a little black, and brown on her, ohh yeah.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I dont really know what color we are going to go with. But im fairly certain that we are going to give it a bedliner paint job. Outside and inside. The stuff that comes in a spray can from Wal-Mart doesnt look to bad at all. I believe black is what we said we were going with when it was discussed. Eventhough camo has been tossed around.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Does anyone no of any of the spray on bedliner paint that comes in green that we can buy from Walmart? We like the color as well but havent seen any green bedliner. As for the roll cage we have some scrap metal tubing that should do the trick, swampervirous.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh yeah, 44066, cant wait to see your pics on here, too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts