Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in lower michigan snowmobile?? Always need someone new to ride with. Got my son his first snowmobiling helmet the other day.
:D:

Attachments

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She was going too fast to turn lol. Hit a woodpile and jumped 27 feet into a tree, hit the tree 4 foot off the ground too. She landed another 6 feet after the sled hit the tree and not even a bruise. Lucky kid.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
dang atleast when she does somthnig she does it right....reminds me of when my dad was teachjing me to ride his '85 goldwing.....yeah i went about 50yrds then laied it down beaause it was getting away frome me....to big of bike to learn on i guess he was just happy i was ok adn then happier when all we had to do was fix a sattle bag that wasa already cracked and i had to buy him a new wind sheild. and this was this summer :wall:

point of story all kind crash their parents toys I'm just glad that she's alright

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True, noone got hurt. I told her that was all that matters. I got the john deere for free and all it needed was an engine, figured good learning sled. All I had for an engine that ran good was an indy 600, that's where I f#cked up lol. It's puurty dem fast. :naughty:

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
yeah that would fly

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
i dont snowmobile but if ya are into quads i might be into a weekend trip :bigthumb:

·
Registered
213 Posts
i've rode through bloomingdale a few times here and there, my X lived on 44th st, i lived in Allegan until i enlisted in the military. i heard riding this year sucks, i know a bunch of guys from Allegan that still ride though...they go out all the time

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
We haven't had enough snow to ride this year. What a crappy winter. Only took the drag sleds out a couple times too, and that was to White Lake. :bluecry:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah snowmobiling has totally sucked this year. I've been up north a few times, plenty of snow there. I haven't got to hit any drags yet. :bluecry: Gobles drags keep getting postponed, till next year now lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts