Off Road Vehicles banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
On 2007-08-05 00:47, Random Task wrote:
everything in my OP indicates that i was making fun.

he asked a dumb question, all he had to do was search.

I was hoping you would catch on. i guess your not that bright.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :bluecry: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

it maybe a dumb question on a hardcore board like pirate, but this is not a hardcore board. searching is always a good idea, but without posts like this there would be no posts on this board. it was a very legitimate question for THIS board. maybe you were trying to be funny, i don't know. but you posted incorect information, and that is that. no where did you indicate that you were joking.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I honestly yhought people wouuld get a good luagh out of what i typed. not get bent out of shape. i cant see how anything i wrote could have been taken seriously.

So let me get this straigt. YOU, a TOYOTA owner, come to a zuk bbs, make fun of one of us, and think the rest of us will think you are funny. you sir, are a total ASS.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
On 2007-08-05 00:47, Random Task wrote:

I honestly yhought people wouuld get a good luagh out of what i typed. not get bent out of shape. i cant see how anything i wrote could have been taken seriously.

Nope, no laughing :loser: but you have proven once again that your still an idiot.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
On 2007-08-05 05:34, Slade wrote:

Nope, no laughing :loser: but you have proven once again that your still an idiot.
:withstupid:

·
Registered
870 Posts
Okay i searched and got this post.. i am looking at a sammi, and was currious about the axle swap. and man some people can realy make themselfs look like an A$$. but does any one know what has to be done to the steering to run yota axles?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Toyota tierod and a drag link with a toyota TRE on one side and a Zuk TRE on the other.

I'm pretty sure I even saw a kit at one point that was allready put togather. I know the tube adapters can be purchased individually if you are able to weld, you can make your own.

·
Registered
169 Posts
:withstupid:

If it was that easy, it would have been the first thing i'd have done.

Ive read plenty of write-ups and seen the build ups, and well...if something has a write up or build up, its probably not something that just bolts on into place with no modding

21 - 29 of 29 Posts