Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you looked at the new super swamper TRXUS? I just got a set in the 285's on my 99 ram sport and i love them. You should check them out before you get the BFG's. They only run like $130 a tire opposed to $190 a tire.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
A tire dealer here in richmond told be that BFG has put a price restriction on their tires, if someone carries the BFG line of tires they have a set price they must sell the tire for, or if they get caught manipulating the price they lose BFG as a supplier, BFG decides what the price will be for each tire. So whever you go you should find that everyone is real close on price, so if your gonna save some money it might be on mounting and balancing.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I have a set of 285/75/16 BFG AT KO's with 5000 miles on them. They are for sale. I am in Delaware and would be willing to meet half way or we could work out something. I am asking $500 for them. They are in great shape. Never taken offroad.

Bob

·
Registered
340 Posts
try looking at <!-- BBCode u1 Start -->http://www.tirerack.com" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u1 End -->
I picked up my Good Year M/Ts from them for about 150.00 bucks cheaper than at the local tire shop

1 - 4 of 4 Posts