Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take that Fords!!!!!

Even the admin unintentionally rips on Fords.

-zach-

·
Registered
5 Posts
What's there to get a clue about? We didn't make the mistake of buying a Dodge (Dog)lol. I'll put my Bronco up against your rig any day. :p:

But seriously, to each his/her own. Everyone has their own preferences in a vehicle. :cool::

·
Registered
174 Posts
Cool down guys. I have both a 78 bronco and an 82 ram charger. They are both partically the same thing except that i paid more for the dodge. But the bronco has a bigger engine and 40 inch meats, but I am a Mopar Maniac to the bone, being the yougest person the the Mid-South Mopar Club. The are practically the same thing except for the prices. But with that extra money money you get things like Dana 44 fronts that are alreay locked, so pretty much they are even.

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
haha then come to texas and we will see if not then thats great cheif
...but yea we are all just playin around here..so no hard feelings buddy
White 2000 Dodge 1500 Sport 4x4,5.9L 360, 5.5 skyjacker suspension lift, dual steering stablizers, 36x14.50x16.5 weld super single II wheels, flowmaster dual exhaust, xenon headlight bulbs,SS speed grille inserts,Pioneer Head unit

·
Registered
40 Posts
yeah, well, my ranger will take anyone of you guys, probly two or more at the same time...

uh...one more beer?? :p:

we all know its the chevys that deserve to get knocked on anyway :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts