Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just installed a power trax locker in the rear (92 yj), took about 2 hrs. very much like the lockrite and ez locker, only quieter opperation. cost is a little more than other two, but is worth it not to hear the bangin an clangin. perfomance is great. will install for you,wichita area.

·
Registered
174 Posts
where is witcha. How much did it cost total for the whole sha-bang? I am planning to get a jeep before too long and lockers are the first thing going into it, body lift, then suspension lift and 35s, and interior and exterior stuff.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wichita is in the midddle of kansas. i bought a power trax locker for $400. it took me a couple hours to do,not complicated unless you have a large ring gear. need new oil an gasket an youre set. you can buy a lock rite for about $250, or ez locker for the same or cheaper, all these just replace where your spider gears go. powertrax does not make as much noise as does the other ones mentioned.
On 2002-03-30 21:59, marshmanjr wrote:
where is witcha. How much did it cost total for the whole sha-bang? I am planning to get a jeep before too long and lockers are the first thing going into it, body lift, then suspension lift and 35s, and interior and exterior stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts