Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if there are any places to go wheeling other than Hollister Hills that are within a couple hours of San Jose?

Does anyone know if you can still go wheeling down in Pismo? I havent been there in a long time so I dont know if you can still even drive on the beech or not.

thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
Bill -

Check out the Photo Album here on my site and click the "Frank Raines OHV" and "Prairie City SRVA" headings for info on parks within 2 hours of you. There are also pics if you click on the dates under each heading.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Bill,

Have you ever wheeled in the sand dunes of Oceano SVRA (aka Pismo Beach)? It's alot of fun!!! it usually takes me about 3 hours to get there!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Bill,

Have you ever wheeled in the sand dunes of Oceano SVRA (aka Pismo Beach)? It's alot of fun!!! it usually takes me about 3 hours to get there!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tunis,

I havent been down there in years. I didnt know if it was still around. I go down to that area several times a year but once twice since I got my truck and I didnt have time for wheeling while there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
there is a place right over the hill from san jose like you are heading to the 5 go over the hill and take the curvy road ovet the topn and head down the hill its a small park make sure you have a full tank

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Bill,

Let me know if you go wheelin'. Have you been out to Hollister Hills yet? I want to go, but I hear you leave with new pin-stripes on the sides of your truck!

Intimdator,

Where bouts is this place you are talking about? Is it legal to go wheelin' there? Is it an OHV area? Is it the area off of hwy 5 going towards LA?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts