Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Offroad is only 1" taller in the suspension so a 3" body lift will look fine. The suspension on the Offroad is not different than the regular ones other than the extra 1". I have a 3" body and a 3" suspension lift and it looks good. Just be sure to raise the rear bumper and spend the time aligning the front on to complete the look.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Speaking of rear bumpers Jason, when your Runel was fabbed, did they make the bumper to go with the 3" body lift that you had on it? If not, how did it go?

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought the bumper before my body lift. I had my father-in-laws shop (large industiral steel fabrication/painting company) cut off the mounting plates and lower them 2 3/4" and gusset/reinforce the crap out of them. It will now shear the bolts or tear the frame before the bumper breaks.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I pray for the sole that rear-ends you. Actually no I dont. I pray they have good insurance to replace it. Can Ruenel fab that same bumper you have with the 3" lift in mind? Do they charge extra?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Reunel can make the bumpers for a 3" body lift. Fritz had that done with both his front/rear bumper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts