Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im having nothing but trouble finding a lift kit for my 82 ramcharger. any sugestions as to a place to get one,and what is recomended to be in the kit? I would like to go about 6" of lift, minimum.(i think) i do want it to be done right tho.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have an 82 Ram Charger too and I had a 5 inch superlift lift kit on it with front and rear leaf springs and pitman arm. (all the suff) Ten put a 3 inch body lift i got from a normal store for 70 bucks. The truck looked really good, and drove really well on and off road. But I took off both lifts and sold them cause i didn't have enough money for bigger tires and then a combination of money problems and and transmission that kept s***ing out on me made me go broke. But the lift was awesome.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool. ill check that out. i just put a holly carb on it,only to find out either i dont have a 318,or someone put a 360 manifold on the motor with the carb adaptor on backwards,and the manifold and the adaptor dont match the carb that was on it.but after hours of trying to find out what had been done as opposed to what was right,its back to normal.gezzzz,nothings ever easy...lol

·
Registered
295 Posts
Rancho has a 3.5" lift for around $380.
Superlift has a 5.5" lift for around $470
SkyJacker may have a 6" lift for it I have one on my 84' Ram. Don't remember what I paid

1 - 4 of 4 Posts