Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally sold the 32's for $600 to a guy w/ a 2x4. they look SWEET. Now i've gotta find a lift and tires for around 2,000. anyone got any ideas. 35's are preferable

·
Registered
3 Posts
Check out 4wheelparts.com and follow the link for package deals. They have two different ones both are a 5" lift, rims either 15" or 16" and tires for right around $2000.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
heres the link for it <!-- BBCode u2 Start -->http://www.4wheelparts.com/product1.asp?imclass=STWP&cat=PAC" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u2 End -->

That is some darn good prices on there! 2200 for a 5" lift 35" tires and A/E rims!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much should i expect to pay for an install or can i do it myself
i'm a college student and can do repair work but don't know if i can take on a lift kit. really can't afford to pay someone. i've heard most shops charge around 1100 to put one on. any older wheelers experienced in lifting vehicles wanna drive to my house or let me drive to theirs. i'll supply a few cold daddies(budwieser or coors) and whatever else you think we need in return

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Drive down on a Friday, and I can hook ya up on installation. I will help install it, and maybe learn ya something on your truck. You can just crash at my house, it will be done by the Sunday of the weekend. I have installed 3 Ram Skyjacker kits, and some Jeep TJ (ugh, pain in the butt) kits as well, so I know what I am doing. Maybe even in time to do some wheeling on that day as well and test out the new suspension...:wink:

'00 1500 QC 4x4 Black Sport 5.9l Rhinolining, Flowmaster, 3" Perf. Acc. Body lift, 5" Skyjacker Class II Single Flex lift, 16-35/15 Boggers on ARE 767 15x10's, 4.56's stuffed in the axles

<!-- BBCode u2 Start -->http://www.lockitupoffroad.com" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u2 End -->

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
beast,
i'd love to but i'm waiting on you to hook me up with a lift(deal), besides i live in texas and can't leave friday until 11:00p.m. because i have a double header in lousiana.

·
Registered
503 Posts
i have a guy who is driving across state(michigan) to help install a 5" skyjacker and 3" body lift for $450..i did not think that was too bad !!i paid $3400 for lifts and rims and tires

1 - 7 of 7 Posts