Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw a liberty today...already ugly..but they added this new american flag paint job to the selection and its hideous..any of u seen it yet??( the american flag idea is cool but the liberty with it is hideous)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I saw that also that paint job here in Va. at a jeep dealer ship on Liberty. Lets hear what you guys have to say about the jeep liberty.... But be creative and limit it to 5 words. This should be good.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Ooooh boy, more KJ bashing!!

I can say it in 4 words: Begining of the end.

For Jeep, that is, if this is the direction the Grand and Wrangler will be heading in.

IFS????? What were they thinking???? Although the Libby IS more capable than it's competion, it still doean't hold a candle to the XJ that it replaced, or any other SFA Jeep for that matter.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Very nice sport, mine is... Little piece of Dog Sh^t.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Well now that the rubicon wrangler is comin out it looks like jeep might be sticking to the off road style jeep for a while......hopefully.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Its IFS!!!!! Thats what really bugs me

·
Registered
683 Posts
"O.K. kids, lets put her in 4WD. Hold on!!!"
Its the pricks answer to off-road. Just like most other SUV's. (notice I said most, not to affend anyone who knows how to hook one up to look and perform right)

·
Registered
683 Posts
I can't wait to see one lifted with about 33 or 35" tire... So I can point and laugh. What the purpose of that gay plastic brush guard? If hit hard enough it would do more damage than good. While we are at let's do soem bashing on the Avalanche and the Aztek.

·
Registered
537 Posts
No offence to Jeep, except for the Wrangler, but they are sissy mobiles. I saw the new features on them. You don't even have to touch the brakes while going downhill. Come on. Off-roading lost all of its spirit. Their should be 4hi, 4lw, and 2wd. Thats it.

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha the avalanch is disgusting..and they call it the off roading superior to other trucks..lol whatever its nothing but plastic..and plastic screw holding plastic onto that and then more plastic onto that...and the aztec...i dont even have to say ne thing

·
Registered
896 Posts
RamBrdr, you'd be amazed what a stock Grand or Cherokee is capable of. Even the Libby has more offroad ability than anything else in it's class. Lift one 2" for 32's, and they're not as bad as you might think. Not defending it, but there is a small segment of wheelers that are actually using thier Libby's.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts