Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually go wheeling at Knoxville ohv area.There is tons of good wheelin anything from flat muddy trails to strait up rocky goat trails.There is two large camp grounds one at the northern end and one at the southern end.Camping and day use are both free.No way will cell phones work so you need a cb and/or a few rigs.It is located about 1 hour from lake berryessa.

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
Wow, I had heard that the place was not worth the drive. Got any pics of it? Guess I might have to go check it out after all.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have lots of pictures but no scanner.I,ll try to use my buddies.The only bad thing is that no trails are marked so you have to explore (and turn around alot) if you don't know the area.Lots of the trails I used to take my yota down are way too narrow for my dodge.About 1hr north of the northern entrance there is a jeep trail called....uuu...I can't really remember but I heard it gets pretty hairy so I don't know if its a fullsize deal or not.I'm going up to check it out on a motorcyle soon so I'll post the info when I get it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last night Knoxville got a few inches of snow.I went up today to check it out. Only 2 or 3 inches but a good snow for up there.I didnt wheel much(solo with bald @## tires) but even the dirt roads were slick cant even imagine some of the trails.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts