Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found out the prob. My 360 has a bad intake manifold plenum gasket, i found it in the TSB report, #09-05-00 I have a 6 year 100,000 mile warrenty but it has a 100 dollar deductable, so I think im gonna have then do the work anyway. Im also ordering the Linstead trackbar rebuild kit, if anyone has seen that before than please let me know about it. $62.00 bucks i figure i cant go wrong.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks to a couple other guys that had good things to say about the DT TrackBar, I ordered yesterday, [email protected] is real helpful, he said my bar should be in thursday or friday, anyone want to come over and help put it on? I guess no-one is really close enough. Also, I fixed the Kodiak step, i took the step apart and rebuilt it, it worked fine after that.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Dude, tell me how that trac bar install goes, I need to get a new one SOON, as my axle jumps all over the place nowadays, as well as my steering being off every time I hit a big bump!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will take install photos and send them into jason he can post them if he wants. I have the skyjacker trackbar bracket on there currently, I was concerned about the hole I drilled for the skyjacker bracket being close to the dt bracket hole that you must drill, dave told me they almost always lineup and its just a matter of making the hole bigger. The bar should be here tomorrow. and ill start installing it when I get home. Anyone want to buy the ram2500 drop bracket for the 4.5" lift????

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
So what you are saying is that it totally eliminates the drop bracket? That would be AWESOME! Can I ask what ya payed for it, so I know how much to expect? And, if you want, you can send the pics directly to me. I would surely appreciate it!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
DT track-bar installation:

http://www.dodgeram.org/tech/mods/steering/trackbar/dt_install.html

The bar has been revised to be adjustable in length at both ends now.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my bar didnt come in today, i called and got a tracking number, they wont even deliver it until monday...UPS sucks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts